In addition to cheap "dialers", there are cell phones that allow you to listen to music, communicate on the Internet, take photos, use satellite maps and much more. Such phones are quite expensive, a lot also depends on the manufacturer. For example, cell phones made in China are quite cheap, their cost varies from 3 to 7 thousand rubles, Korean-made phones will be slightly more expensive from 8 to 15 thousand rubles, original Finnish high-tech Nokias will cost from 9 to 20 thousand rubles. The total cost of the phone is formed from the following factors:
- Producing country;
- Manufacturing firm;
- phone functionality;
- Guarantee period;
- Release date (as a rule, recently released phone models cost a little more than last year’s models, but their functionality may be the same).
Often, many users, when a mobile phone malfunctions, ask the question: “what to do if the new phone is broken?", And also try to solve the problem on their own. However, experts are against such a solution to the problem, if the phone breaks down under warranty, then it is necessary to carry out a number of actions, which will be discussed below.
What should I do if my phone is under warranty?
The key difference from cheap "mobiles" in expensive models is that they are not strong enough and durable. What should I do if my phone is under warranty? You need to take the cell either to an official repair shop or to a cell phone salon. Since they originally purchased a defective model. Also, the phone could fail as a result of improper or careless handling. So, in order to fully solve this "user" issue, you need to do the following series of actions:
- Find out the reasons for the breakdown of the phone, which are covered by the warranty;
- If the mobile phone failed “arbitrarily”, then it makes sense to contact the official service center of the company, where they will carry out its free warranty repair, or to the mobile phone salon where the mobile phone was purchased;
- If the cell phone is out of order due to the fault of the user (cracked glass, damaged case, failed sensor, etc., obvious consequences of the fall of the mobile phone), then the mobile phone is not subject to warranty service and repair. The user can only contact the repair shop, where they will make a paid repair of the communication equipment.
But you can also replace damaged parts yourself. However, such repairs should be carried out when the warranty service does not apply to the mobile phone, and the correct cause of the breakdown is found. Otherwise, you can only aggravate the situation. So, if you are not familiar with the modern cellular device, then you should contact the repair shop or use the tips indicated in the video below. This will allow you to save the lion’s share of physical, moral and material resources. By following the above steps, you can solve such a problem as: “what to do if the phone breaks under warranty”.
What to do if the speaker on the phone is broken?
So, one of the common breakdowns of the phone is the failure of the speaker. This detail is important enough, since it is through it that communication is carried out. A broken speaker will not allow a person to hear his interlocutor, and the phone cannot perform its direct duties, in order to solve the question of how and what to do if the speaker on the phone is broken ?, you should perform the following algorithm of actions:
- You need to make sure that the acoustic device, which is really out of order, is not working. Sometimes there are moments when the speaker is flooded with water, for example, after the phone has been in water, or after using it in the rain, in order to eliminate the “wet” malfunction, you should simply leave the phone for a while in a dry, warm place after removing the battery from the phone;
- If the cause of the failure of the speaker was not water, but exposure to electromagnetic radiation or mechanical failure, then you should contact the repair shop, they will perform high-quality cell repair.
It is not recommended to engage in self-replacement of the speaker, as serviceable parts can be damaged. In addition, replacing a damaged part without the use of special equipment is a rather painstaking and difficult task, so it is much easier and safer to contact a service repair center. After completing the above operations and watching the video, you will solve the problem without any problems: "What to do if the speaker on the phone is broken."
Summing up the above, it is worth saying that modern mobile phones, despite their high technology, are quite fragile products. Such phones must be protected from rough use, mechanical impact, and other negative factors. And if you follow all the rules for using and caring for the device, you will not need to answer the question: “what should I do if the new phone is broken?”.