How to recover deleted files from the “Recycle Bin” after cleaning, or How not to destroy the necessary documents
It happens that in the process of deleting certain files, due to inattention, you send the wrong documents to the Trash. But this is half the trouble. After all, by going into it and clicking on the “Empty Trash" tab, you can destroy the contents and, as a result, complicate the task of restoring objects.
What needs to be done to return the documents sent to the "Basket"?
Deleted objects are moved to the Recycle Bin, from where you can quickly restore them. It is enough to left-click on the label with the name "Basket" and enter it. Then select the desired document by right-clicking on it. And in the list that appears, the "Restore" tab.
You can also simply drag the deleted object to the desired drive on your computer. Using one of the listed methods, you can recover deleted files from the Recycle Bin after cleaning Windows 7 and any other operating system.
How to recover deleted files from Recycle Bin after cleaning?
To recreate documents that have been deleted, download and install Recuva on your computer. Next, do the following:
- Launch the Recuva program. Select the items you want to return, or if you don’t remember their names, click Cancel. In this case, set the path depending on where the search was removed from.
- By clicking on the "Analyze" button, you will see all the documents that are subject to reconstruction. After selecting the ones you want, click on the "Restore" button. Also be sure to include the path where you would like to place them. It is advisable to save in a new location.
If, after performing the necessary manipulations, you still don’t understand how to recover deleted files from the Recycle Bin after cleaning, you can try to analyze using similar programs or contact computer repair specialists.
Some ways to recreate objects on MAC
There are at least three ways to recover deleted objects on a MAC:
- Check "Trash". This will be useful if you did not have time to delete documents from there. Find the file you need, right-click on it. Choose from the offered list Put Back. Next, drag from "Trash" to the place where it will be most convenient for you to use it.
- Use the Time Machine feature to create backups. To find an earlier version of a deleted file, open the location where it was originally located. Connect a drive with this function. Use the arrows to move through the list, the search box, or the time bar. Open the file you are looking for by double-clicking on it. Use the preview and, having determined the desired version, click on the "Restore" button.
- Download a program to recover deleted files. In the event that you managed to stop working with the disk immediately after an unplanned deletion, use another computer, download a special program. Among the free ones, Disk Drill and PhotoRec are the most popular. Install it on USB, connect it to a computer and scan the disk from which the object was deleted. Select and recreate the one you want.
One of the listed methods on how to recover deleted files from the Recycle Bin on a MAC should undoubtedly come in handy.
Know that nothing is impossible. Often, almost any document or part of it is recoverable.